Chili's is just the latest victim of the media mafia's thought police and their vicious attempts to shut down awareness of autism itself. What could possibly be wrong with merely supporting mothers of autistic children; women who struggle daily with trying to raise children damaged in ways that even modern scientists don't understand?

In canceling the autism awareness event, Chili's posted this message on their Facebook page:

Chili's is committed to giving back to the communities in which our guests live and work through local and national Give Back Events. While we remain committed to supporting the children and families affected by autism, we are canceling Monday's Give Back Event based on the feedback we heard from our guests.

We believe autism awareness continues to be an important cause to our guests and team members, and we will find another way to support this worthy effort in the future with again our sole intention being to help families affected by autism. At Chili's, we want to make every guest feel special and we thank all of our loyal guests for your thoughtful questions and comments.

Help defend Chili's against the children-poisoning thought police! Click here to go straight to the Chili's page and post something in support of autism awareness right now! Spread the word and help Chili's realize they are being victimized by an organized online mafia of vaccine trolls and chemical child abusers!

Kudos to Chili's, by the way, for even attempting to help families of autistic children. Too bad they caved so easily to the medical mafia's typical intimidation tactics.

Attachments
REBEL!

I went to their site and left a question as to why they did it - one of the shills hit me right away and I sent her a reply and two links - anyone on FB who wants to get in on this please do! https://www.facebook.com/...

Mark Bailey said...

This...I cannot believe!

REBEL!

Oops... I hadn't gone on the wall to see what was posted and I put the same one in a blog.... LOL!  I also sent a message to you to use on the FB page.

Those shills for Pharma don't happen to have a child with autism or Trisomy do they? I would expect not... as most of the parents I am in contact with would tell those shills on the FB page that their children were harmed by the vaccines! One day the children were behaving as any typical child and within a few hours of being vaccinated, they were no longer typical.

If those shills had a child with these anomalies...they would be be whistling a different tune!

"All People have Value"<br />http://www.einsteinchallengedsociety.org