Children are supposed to be receiving a quality education, which is to consist of equipping children with skills that enable them to thoughtfully engage content and issues for themselves and draw their own conclusions, not spoon feed them a political agenda.

The entire lesson is completely misguided and is full of lies. It attempts to perpetrate the myth that Brown was some kind of saint, a gentle giant who was attacked for no reason other than his skin color. That’s the same narrative the liberal media and politicians have been pushing since the incident occurred, totally ignoring all of the evidence and facts that point to the contrary.

Brown was a thug who knocked over a convenience store and assaulted a police officer. That’s what the evidence suggests, and that’s the narrative that should be told.

Our schools shouldn’t be pushing this kind of progressive garbage on young children. The fact that they’ve done this is compelling proof their strategy to brainwash kids into being good little troopers for the state is not some crazy concocted conspiracy theory cooked up by some loony in a tin foil hat.

Read more at http://www.youngcons.com/...

Attachments
Don't listen to the voices, don't read the words, don't watch the symbols that are in place for one reason and one reason only, to control your mind.

“A Conversation With The Butterflies.”

Now that's just "special".

Propaganda is to a democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state.

When in doubt, follow me. ATTACK!

“A Conversation With The Butterflies.”

Now that's just "special".

I thought so too. I'm glad to see someone else recognised it. 

Don't listen to the voices, don't read the words, don't watch the symbols that are in place for one reason and one reason only, to control your mind.