Too bad this Ahole didn't turn 75 while he was writing this po crap bill! My mother is a vital, capable, incredible 81 year old woman that I pray has many more years ahead of her. What he says is RIDICULOUS! He must be as physically decrepit as he is mentally decrepit if the thinks that 75 is disabling, faltering and declining.

WHAT A STUPID JERK!

Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, one of the masterminds behind Obamacare, has now explained that he wishes to die at age 75. In an article in The Atlantic, Emanuel writes, “Seventy-five. That’s how long I want to live: 75 years.” He explains that his daughters disagree; so do his brothers and his friends. But, he says, “I am sure of my position…here is a simple truth that many of us seem to resist: living too long is also a loss. It renders many of us, if not disabled, then faltering and declining, a state that may not be worse than death but is nonetheless deprived.”

READ MORE ->

Attachments
REBEL!

Long life is a goal that is encouraged by God.

Exodus 20:12 Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the LORD your God gives you.

His thinking reflects the opposite.