excerpt:

"Meditation and yoga practices help us to work toward becoming happier and peaceful human beings. This is an ongoing process and can take a lifetime. Sometimes you may wonder if your daily meditation and yoga practices have been benefiting you, and if so, how."

Attachments
Peace, Love & Aloha Surfing

yeah, so, according to this article, I really need to get back into doing Yoga daily...just heard of one lady's brilliant idea (Yoga by Numbers)that I may have to purchase since my Yoga show no longer comes on every morning, guess I will have to buy a DVD player too though haha ugh

looked it up -they want $120 for the mat!! NEVERMIND! great idea but to pricey for me :/ haha oh well

A mat is a mat is a mat ------

Linda Mihalic

I don't even use a mat...my carpeted floor seems to work just fine, or the beach, sand is ok too Wink

A mat?  Like, get down on the floor?  Who the heck is gonna help me get back up--the cat's useless!  Well, while I'm down there, I'd better do all the cleaning I can.  No telling when I can get back down there again...

Marge Pauls said...

A mat?  Like, get down on the floor?  Who the heck is gonna help me get back up--the cat's useless!  Well, while I'm down there, I'd better do all the cleaning I can.  No telling when I can get back down there again...

haha, that's funny Wink before I get down on the floor I make sure to use the bathroom first, then I have the remote, something to drink, my phone and anything else I can think of that I might want/need within reach cause yeah, getting up can be an excercise in itself! ha!