Hat tip to Cuz THIS IS A FANTASTIC ARTICLE It contains so much more than excerpts can give a clue to.

This reflects exactly my experiences with initernet trolls. I can't wait for part 2

EXCERPTS:

Not long ago, Psychology Today highlighted a study that actually confirmed what many of us have sensed for a while: Internet trolls are not just horrible misanthropes; they’re mentally deranged in the vilest ways.

“Let’s start by getting our definitions straight,” professor Jennifer Golbeck wrote. “An Internet troll is someone who comes into a discussion and posts comments designed to upset or disrupt the conversation. Often, in fact, it seems like there is no real purpose behind their comments except to upset everyone else involved. Trolls will lie, exaggerate, and offend to get a response.”"

Later in the article this suggestion arises - "Ask anybody that works in this ministry and they’ll tell you how my method for dealing with trolls is lovingly referred to as “BLOCK, FILTER, DELETE!”"

Then this: "Of the wickedest findings made by the researchers is how sadism turns out to be the strongest admitted characteristic of Internet trolls and that such persons do indeed find regular sexual fulfillment in tormenting others."

READ MORE ->

Attachments