I really enjoy TeamNetworks.Net and the great people I have met here!
I sponsored this ad to show some love. :)

Excerpts: Continuing his pattern of running roughshod over Congress, the U.S. Constitution, and America’s national sovereignty, President Obama is now asserting that he can unilaterally negotiate climate deals that are legally binding on the United States. And all without a vote of the U.S. Senate.

His aggressive assertion of power has demonstrated itself in a multitude of ways in the past: military interventions in Egypt, Libya, Iraq, Syria and elsewhere, all without a declaration of war by Congress; using executive fiat to alter provisions of the Affordable Care Act; forging a nuclear weapons deal with Iran without Senate advice or consent; and changing immigration law by executive order, to name only a few.

Obama has now assured the more than 120 world leaders attending the 2015 United Nations Climate Change Conference taking place in Paris (November 30-December 11) that the United States will reduce its emissions of “greenhouse gases” (GHGs) by 28 percent by 2025. Because the Senate appears disinclined to ratify such an agreement, Obama has adopted a strategy of avoiding specific targets. Instead, he is pushing for binding procedures on how and when a supposedly sovereign nation should review its targets.

In his speech, Obama boldly declared that the reduction of greenhouse gases would be “legally binding” on nations, including the United States. “Although the targets themselves may not have the force of treaties, the process, the procedures that ensure transparency and periodic reviews, that needs to be legally binding,” he insisted.

Senator James Inhofe (R-Okla.), chairman of the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee, took issue with Obama’s power grab, insisting,

The U.S. Senate will not be ignored. If the president wishes to sign the American people up to a legally binding agreement, the deal must go through the Senate. There's no way around it. READ MORE ->

Attachments
REBEL!