I really enjoy TeamNetworks.Net and the great people I have met here!
I sponsored this ad to show some love. :)

Netanyahu Fans, think about it. 

Article says: Two years ago, Haaretz political correspondent Barak Ravid wrote that he doesn’t recall Benjamin Netanyahu ever saying “homosexual” or “lesbian” in Hebrew, but does recall at least 10 instances in which the prime minister spoke about “gays” in speeches he delivered in English. In Israel, said Ravid, Netanyahu flees from LGBT issues as though they were on fire, but abroad he enjoys using the community for propaganda purposes in his war against Iran.

In almost every speech he has made in the United States or Europe, Netanyahu points out that in Iran they hang gay people in the public square, while in Israel we have gay pride parades.

Similarly, after the flotilla incident in 2010, when the Israeli navy killed nine activists aboard the Gaza-bound Mavi Marmara, Netanyahu urged peace activists: “Go to the places where they oppress women. Go to the places where they hang homosexuals in town squares and deny the rights of minorities... Go to Tehran. Go to Gaza." He continued: "Anyone for whom human rights are truly important needs to support liberal democratic Israel."

Continues...

Attachments
Don't listen to the voices, don't read the words, don't watch the symbols that are in place for one reason and one reason only, to control your mind.