I really enjoy TeamNetworks.Net and the great people I have met here!
I sponsored this ad to show some love. :)

One of the better articles I've come across on this topic written in easy to understand language.

Attachments
To Achieve Your Dreams, Remember Your ABCs

To those who don't know, the Dark Net is the underbelly of the internet.  Most of us have no reason to visit this depraved area where you can buy all manner of drugs, hire a hitman, make bombs and virtually find every other kind of mayhem!   I wanted to visit at one time but when I realized how intricate it was to maneuver into that space, I lost interest.  I'm glad.

Eighteen months ago one of the most prolific sites, "Silk Road" was invaded by the FBI and its owner, Ross Ulbricht, was arrested and charged with everything from murder to being a drug kingpin.  The 31 year old was sentenced last Friday to LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE.

Personally, I'm on his side and like many others, I think this sentence is way out of bounds.  He IS appealing.  The story is very interesting if read from both sides.  Obviously the law has made many mistakes but they just keep going.  Plenty of stuff available for an appeal.