I really enjoy TeamNetworks.Net and the great people I have met here!
I sponsored this ad to show some love. :)

Sen. David Vitter, R-La., wants to know why members of Congress and their staff are exempted from Obamacare.

“Washington insiders should be forced to live under Obamacare just like the rest of America without a special taxpayer funded subsidy,” says @DavidVitter

Vitter, who launched an investigation this week, said in a statement that “false information may have been filed with the D.C. Health Benefits Exchange to allow Congress to be exempt from [the] Obamacare exchange.”

The chairman of the Small Business and Entrepreneurship Committee cited a court filing obtained by Judicial Watch that admits Congress—with more than 16,000 employees—doesn’t fit the District of Columbia’s definition of a “small employer,” an organization with less than 50.

In order for Congress may remain exempt from Obamacare, Vitter alleges that “House and Senate officials submitted false information, including fake names, birthdays, zip codes, and had signed under the electronic signature claiming they had provided ‘correct answers to all questions.’” READ MORE ->

Attachments
REBEL!