Election 2016: Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush embraces one-size-fits-all national education standards that would turn schools into re-education camps for the left. His decision could cause trouble with GOP primary voters.

As is the tradition these days, Jeb Bush, brother of one former president and son of another, has announced via social media that he is preparing to run for president, setting the stage for another Bush-Clinton contest in 2016 should former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton get the Democratic nomination.

To be the Republican nominee, Bush must run a gauntlet of primaries where he'll need to persuade Tea Party types and hard-core conservatives to get behind an "establishment" candidate who supports Common Care, a program that former Rep. Allen West has called "the ObamaCare of education."

Attachments

My reply on IBD;

"The "US Department of Education" is getting exactly what it wants, and is paying for; successive generations of progressively more ignorant "citizens". Stupid "people" are easier to manipulate.

Almost like this were a planned "thing", eh?"

Propaganda is to a democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state.

When in doubt, follow me. ATTACK!

My reply on IBD;

"The "US Department of Education" is getting exactly what it wants, and is paying for; successive generations of progressively more ignorant "citizens". Stupid "people" are easier to manipulate.

Almost like this were a planned "thing", eh?"

This plan has been in the making for quite a while. My wife who was a teacher saw it coming even twenty years ago.