EXCERPTS:

The three men had just sat down with Steve Doocy to go over the events of Sept. 11, 2012 after revealing their inside accounts in an explosive Fox News special, 13 Hours at Benghazi, and in a book of the same title.

They recall that a CIA officer held them back for a half hour at a location near the U.S. facility where Amb. Chris Stevens and Sean Smith died.

Smith's mother, Pat, continued to question who gave that order to the CIA operative only identified as "Bob."

"Who's the stupid idiot that we have in our government that would order something like that?!" she said, asking what role the White House and then-Secetary of State Hillary Clinton played in that order.

Smith said she wanted to travel to meet the three men in person, and hopes to do that soon.

"I want to do things for you. I don't want to vent to you. You guys are wonderful. You're the son that I don't have anymore. ... I want to give you all a big kiss and a hug," she said.

Kris Paronto responded that they all want to sit down with her in a private setting and answer all of her questions. And he offered a recollection of the team's last moments with Sean Smith.

read more watch video ->

Attachments
REBEL!