I don't have the recipes but they would be worth looking for. Just bought a container of each at the Waimea Farmers' market and we devoured both of them on pupus.

Pupus - Roasted garlic and black beans taco style chips with mango pineapple salsa. Sliced celery and apples dipped in nut butter described in the title. SUSHIMI (raw ahi) fresh out of the ocean dipped in soy - wasabi sauce.

Dinner black and blue Ono and Ahi

Coat fish in mayonnaise with a little spicy mustard. Then coat in rock salt before throwing in hot searing pan with coconut oil. cook about 3 minutes each side. Ono cooks through while ahi remains slightly raw in the center.(PGs recipe)

Hawaiian version of green bean almondine. My recipe... cut off ends and cut green beans into thirds. Boil for ten minutes until starting to get soft. Add a cup and a half of finely  chopped almonds, salt,and two pieces of turkey bacon. Cook ten more minutes. (-or so -this isn't rocket science- Happy -) Drain, toss in skillet of hot sesame seed oil, then add butter and fresh garlic chives. Rotate on and off warm eye while stir frying to prevent sticking to skillet... until coated about five - ten minutes.

Peanut butter bread - toast Hawaiian sweet sandwich bread in oven with butter on top =under broiler. Take out when it starts to brown and add the infamous peanut butter immediately while hot as a spread. Keep warm until time to serve.

That was my dinner it was the best dinner I've had in .............. years? Maybe not but in a long time for sure. Smile

The company was hilarious too so bonus. Happy

To Achieve Your Dreams, Remember Your ABCs