You can advertise here! Click to find out how.

I love them! The store near me stopped carrying them and I want to learn how to make my own. 

They look like this in the bag. I can't find a recipe on line. I don't know enough about cooking to figure it out. 

Thank you if you can help find a recipe or can tell me how to make them.

So says ✞★❤Lati Hall❤★✞

Lati....

So...they are peanuts with a candy coating...maple syrup flavored toffee? I'll check and see what I can find for you....

"All People have Value"<br />http://www.einsteinchallengedsociety.org

When I saw your comemnt on the home page I thought, that sounds a lot like maple nut goodies so I had to come see what this was about. lol - OMG I love these too. Lati is normally only here on the weekends so I'll answerthe best I can. I think there are tiny peanut chips in the filling. The toffee part I can't relate to but I am not a candy maker so it might be in there. I can't think of anything like these to compare them to because no one else makes them. If you ever do come across these up there in Canada, check them out. I think most of us Nut Goody fans are hard core. I send them to my son in Hawaii still after all these years because he can't get them there. lol I'll see what I can dig up too. I never thought about making my own but if these are going off the market I better learn how! lol We still have them here so hopefully that isn't the case.

Lati....

So...they are peanuts with a candy coating...maple syrup flavored toffee? I'll check and see what I can find for you....

To Achieve Your Dreams, Remember Your ABCs

Wanda...

They aren't then a full peanut with a candy coated shell? Are they soft or hard inside...outside? I haven't noticed these here in Canada...

"All People have Value"<br />http://www.einsteinchallengedsociety.org

Hi thank you! Nope they aren't a whole peanut but it seems like they might have little bits of peanuts in them. 

Lati....

So says ✞★❤Lati Hall❤★✞