It was no less than President Obama who blamed the Benghazi terror attack on an obscure video trailer posted on the Internet called “Innocence of Muslims.”

And it was Secretary of State Hillary Clinton who promised the father of one of the Americans killed that she would see to it that the person who made the video was arrested and prosecuted.

That claim came from Joe Woods, the father of slain Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods, who spoke with Clinton when the body of his  son arrived in the U.S. from Benghazi.

Woods said Obama also spoke with him at the ceremony but was “totally insincere.”

“His face was looking at me, but his eyes were looking over my shoulder,” he said, “like he could not look me in the eye. … totally insincere … more of a whining type of ‘I’m sorry.’”

He said Clinton also came over to talk.

“She did not appear to be one bit sincere at all. She mentioned that thing about we’re going to have that person arrested and prosecuted who did the video.”

So what about that filmmaker, Nakoula Basseley Nakoula?

He’s been in jail since the controversy erupted, officially for reasons unrelated to his “offense” against Islam.

READ MORE WATCH VIDEO->

Attachments
REBEL!